Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rain Rain Rain....

its raining again
in rainy days
i love to sleep
cz it's just too comfortable to sleep in my bed
hugging my fav pillow + soft toy
covering myself with my warm blanket
curling inside my blanket
sleeping tightly and
dreaming happily in Neverland - where nobody grows up >.<

in rainy days
i like to walk in the rain
cz nobody knows im crying
let the rain shed away my tears
tear that leave traces behind
traces that have another story behind
just wash thru with the rain~~~

in rainy days
i like to play with the water
dirty water in the pool holes
stepping in so hard and
splashing it all over like nobody business
=p



in rainy days
i like to stand by the window
or
stand outside my balcony
feel the breeze
feel the wind
blowing through my face
hair are messed up
but i just like it this way
looking down the streets
peple walking by
people running away from the rain
people crossing the road
cars passing by
water splashing everywhere

in rainy days
it brings my mood down
it makes me moody
moody cz of the weather is cold and sky is dark
it makes me think of many memories
sad and moody

in rainy days
it makes me feel happy, too~
cz i will think of someone

after the rain
a rainbow will appear
and this shows how beautiful the world is
just like how i believe in miracles......



No comments: