Friday, January 8, 2010

in 2oo9......

in the past year 2oo9,

many things happened,
many things changed,
many decisions made,
many path has taken...

my 1st time working in an International company
my 1st time went for river rafting + mountain hiking
my 1st time experienced the reality and office war
my 1st time meeting someone special
my 1st time rearing a fish becz of sum1
my 1st time doing tings, which i regreted
my 1st time taking tings i shudnt take
my 1st time being sooo hardwroking studying in a semester becz of sum1
my 1st time meeting someone in my life who give me joy, hapiness, excitement, of cz sumtimes, sorrows too >.<
my 1st time doing C.R.A.Z.Y tings
my 1st time celebrating Birthdays hapily n surprised-ly
my 1st time dreaming n dreaming n dreaming
my 1st time driving in KL
my 1st time in Genting hapily
my 1st time i got such memories in Genting
my 1st time fell down on the road =="
my 1st time on vacation with intention
my 1st time being loved sooo much
my 1st time having 2 movies continuously
my 1st time to concert + fireworks
my 1st time countdown + fireworks
my 1st Xmas
my 1st time driving such a long n far journey with 1 reason
my 1st time recieve xmas gift
my 1st jacket
my 1st look-alike jacket
my 1st Faye Wong's album (book) as present
my 1st perfume as present
my 1st arguement
my 1st sense of touch & feel
my 1st time receive bday card + present
my 1st time attending friends 21st bday party
my 1st time recieving a letter
my 1st Ring
my 1st time sending sum1 to airport n cried
my 1st time meeting friends fr abroad
my 1st time hurting sum1 too
my 1st time choosing a difficult and different path
my 1st time commiting into sth different
my 1st time crying so many times in a short period
my 1st time missing my college life
my 1st time feeling upset n tired
my 1st time being so generous
my 1st time being sooo childish
my 1st time drinking on d beach
my 1st time making a decision and giving myself another chance
my 1st time - it works =)
my 1st time losing my HP =(
my 1st time being so secretive
my 1st time love to hug n be hugged sooo much
my 1st crystal fr mom
my 1st time face full with pimples ='(
my 1st time.............................
etc...

as told,
life is not a bed of roses;
we must cherish every moment,
and treat everyday a Special Day

in the coming year 2o1o,
i promise myself to become more mature, more understanding

i owes cherish every moment spent together
take every opportunity and take a step ahead
just dont wana lose my precious one
just dont wana waste time

Happy New Year 2o1o!!!

May beautiful moments owes be with me, with us in the year ahead,
may everyday is a hapi day,
Bless me; Bless Us; Bless Everyone =))

i wish to be in the beach, again... seriously~~

No comments: