Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hot tempered . matured . A L O N E

recently, it seemed tat everyone is having a hard time. everyone is so hot-tempered, even myself. everyone seemed to be so busy, buzzing around lk a BEE!
another thing is, everyone is celerating their birthday, mostly are 21st birthday! (will continue with tis birthday-thingy later on nex post ;))


now back to the main point.
dono whether isit because of the weather, hot and cold, sunny then rain or even thunderstorm, that made us become so emotional? so hot-tempered?

or isit because of sleepless nites?
or isit because of everyone rushing those NEVER-ENDING assignments??


where did all these stress and pressures come from? huh huh huh??

hot-tempered!! everybody has temper! but pls think before u talk, think first. why everyone seemed blinded by their emotions? how naive and how immature!! hey, cant you guys be more matured?? i mean, jz ABIT!!! cant you guys have matured thinking??? have u guys ever had think maturedly??? NO! wtf~~
dont just bla out every damn thing to ppl around, and wen i treat u nice, pls be nice to me! stop showing temper. im not involved in the arguement between u n her, so dont show me black face and dont show me temper! its nt the first time though... -.-

being alone is a wise choice. (again, saw ur post after i write tis.. xP) feeling of lonely, at the same time, at different places on the globe? hahaha xD

yup, A L O N E is gud. gud for me to tink, gud for me to calm myself down, gud for me to dream, gud for me to relax and DONT CARE abt others, and also - gud for me to stay away from others.
i want to HIDE myself now, i want to HIDE from all these stress, i want to HIDE from everyone.







Just Leave me A L O N E ok??





continue with my bloody assignments and..........argh~~~ headache man..... yam gong...


yeah~ 我也可以一个人生活

1 comment:

木英 said...

逃避不是出路,如果是的话,我就不需要那么彷徨了。