Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cold War Continueesssss..................

-Mad causes Tear . Cold War never Ends . Please RESPECT . Dignity - (ssl; lmc, 2010)

everybody have their own rights. 
everyone has their own mood. 
everyone has emotions.
everyone needs to be respected.

Mad causes tears. i cried because i was mad of you. you started the war and blaming me for being rude to you. it was just a SIMPLE LITTLE small case. i don und and will not understand why u will get mad over it, making a BIG fuss from it! i dint fight back cz i KNEW the circumstances for my fight, it will worsen the situation and i dont want it to happen either!

i was jz asking a simple question, a simple question to get ur opinion; what i get in d end? frustrated answer in a dissatisfying tone. -.- im a teenager adult not a kid, i know what to do and what to think. i ask u because im uncertain, else what for i ask for ur opinion?? i don need scoldings unnecessarily!

pls don relate things to unrelated ppl. i hate it wen you often relate to them for stupid issue/matters!! you dont want to respond, dont want to asnwer, thats fine with me, but pls don relate to others who's NOT INVOLVED in this war!! you ignored and dint answer once, twice, thrice - its more den enough!!

u shud noe my pattern n my temper, wen i bow to you, you better accept it. once, twice or maybe 3 times i will stil bow to you but after that sory i wouldnt do such things when i don get any respond from you. its over my limit! when i take a step back, make sure u accept it. as if u took a step back i will jz forget everything. btw, a new day is a new start for me..
you want to be harsh on me, fine - you'll get back the same from me. thats ME!! at d moment, i won say sory; perhaps tis is wat u're waiting for.. don care.. i wil keep on being nice n humble to u until u feel guilty..!!

pls respect others, as they are not involved in this, pls don be harsh on them, don ignore and giv NO response when people talk to you. you're NOT respecting me indirectly. people come bring you out, at least smile or chat abit as their my frens, stop showing black face. what did they did wrong?!
d most innocent - MrS ! what did MrS did wrong?? y u kept on ignoring and giving no response when ur answer is needed? -.-

u turn on the MUTE button since last nite until today, even wen thr's an outting. -.- im SPEECHLESS!!!!!!

its sorry to say that, both are degil.. tats why~
*wa mm si pai si nai*


thx to my lovely frens that they und d situation and bare with me i don wan tis to happen. Thanks =))

No comments: