Wednesday, May 19, 2010

crap....

15days, exactly 2 weeks.......
2 weeks time for me to spend with my family and friends, for those who wana meet, jz ring me =) 
2 weeks time and i'll be flying to another country. "a bunch of yellow monkeys are here; hooray here n there..."
2 weeks time and i'll start my last semester to complete my Degree. 
[Study mode = 0%]

in the past few weeks i was packing and preparing all my stuff before flying to UK..
Many people were asking me, How's ur mood now? Feeling excited? Happy loh can go overseas bla bla bla bla...

Frankly, im NOT as excited as expected. Im just busy preparing my stuff, and worrying this and that. Yea i worry alot. (-.-) Being an genuine Windows user, i still worry much; Being a normal girl, i still worry much....swt~

Just got my blood test + urine test + Xray done today. total is rm90 + rm25. Wait 3 days and collect report. MSL called me back this noon, telling me that my tickets are ready to be collected. Will collect in Penang, probly next week.

Items in Luggage : 40%  - 1 more pair of slippers, 1 more pair of heels will be just nice =)

I think i will miss home this time, as i wont usually. i seldom, RARELY miss home since the day i've stayed in KL 4yrs ago (since '06). I will miss my Wing, my family, my popo, my friends here in Msia.

Till then, im having complicated mixed feelings which makes me feel NOT so excited about this. But Who knows? We'll see how till the day comes. Will i cry?? yea i think so, in airport; probly in the plane too. LoL

That's all for my crap today. dont have much mood to write today, feeling Tired.


2 comments:

Anonymousmich said...

You won't cry when you leave here, you will cry with you leave from UK. The feeling sucks you know. Trust me. Don't worry so much. If you forget to pack anything there, you still can buy from there. No worries la. Once touch down in UK, your feelings will just switch. But anyway, stay safe there, go out in a group. Most of all enjoy your time there and full use up all of your time there!

PS: Please pack me in you luggage pls ask it's just 40%. I skinny you know.

T i s S u E said...

hahaa, im a very sentimental person, i think i will cry. lol
i din bring too much things over le. ya, always stay safe! =)

i've prepare a SPACE for you, just hop in!! hahaha...