Sunday, June 27, 2010

T.i.M.E

lazy to blog. 
since i reach UK, i feel that im always have not enough time to do my personal things. i spend most of my time at other's hse - Eating (lunch & dinner), n discussing trips? Spend time on shopping for groceries, n oso for myself. During class intervals, i spend time walking and walking back to my hostel n back to uni for class. 

i feel that i wasted alot of time. Even, when i go online n fb, i found that i still missed out alot news and stuffs. Also, i dont find time for my drama on pps. My emails were bundled and unread mails are counted in *Thousands*!! Can you imagine that? sigh~~

LAst week went to Gentleman's Club, celebrate Vickie's Bday, last nite to Summer Party - and got myself so HOT.. lol (without alcohol... zzz)

well, after this blog, i will start my assignments. and its 11.26pm now. TOo late to start, time to bed in couple of hours tho.. sigh~~ Time is never ENough for me.

Start work, dudes... gambateh~

1 comment:

miapatra said...

enjoy to the max, but have to control:) ur aim to go thr is to study, fundamentally; no matter hOw u hav to finish thie bad asses:) manage time well, k?
miss u as always , haha