Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Appreciation

Suddenly something came into my mind.
Suddenly Images flashes in my eyes.
Suddenly im Inspired to write.


I've learned that we must be W I S E in sharing your stories. Stories as in, those which are really private and confidential. Stories that you wouldnt want the public to know, your loved ones, your family and friends, or u dont even want anyone to know that.

Being W I S E as in, you choose the RIGHT people to share with, you choose the person who is TRUSTWORTHY to share with, you choose people who are LOYAL and wont SPREAD OUT a word, you choose people who have FAITH in you...

To be logical, to be realistic, to be honest, other than that, DONT simply share something PERSONAL to any of your friends. It's either they will spread out, have different perception (for something bad u did), doesnt bother your situation, backstab you, or worst more - they will leave you..

There's something you shudnt know, but someone told you about me. I TRUSTED that someone, thats why im being honest. But, in return, this someone, a.k.a Carrot, told you about my stories.. This made alot difference between you and me. Carrot spread out the news, more and more people know this. Carrot had ruined my reputation.

Im disappointed with Carrot, seriously. Its not worth my honesty anymore, its not worth my help anymore, its not worth my faith, ANYMORE!!!! By the way, i've already GAVE UP on Carrot, long ago. No point, it's Pointless!! I know i cant control anyone from being spreading any damn thing to others, but hello, please THINK before you ACT, please RESPECT me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here there are other people who step into my life. Again, i shared my things. I dont know whether i will end up in the same condition or not, but at least, i TRUST them, i have FAITH in them. I gained alot from them, seriously, the motivation, the inspiration , and the POSITIVE thinking. This is what i value them apart from others. They are indeed, INDIFFERENT from others.

At least, i found someone, few buddies, who will scold me, for my own sake! I know what im doing, just sometimes, i cant fight the compulsion; im defeated emotionally. That was PAST TENSE, its HISTORY. The Foolishness shud not be repeated again in future, therefore, not to wory k? =))

But honestly, the Passion and Affection, really conquered my soul. Im defenceless, like a defenceless child while facing all these. I cant fight this feeling anymore.

Im Not purposely being materialistic, just we need to accept the fact that - things shudnt be simply exposed to someone. Else, you will LOSE everything. It's sooo damn true!! Im just being rational and not simply emotional,
I know it might hurt u guys, that used to be by my side, as im always be at your side, to hear me say this. But,

better to be WISE than sorry

i really appreciate you guys. =)

Sometimes, words doenst mean alot. The feel of touched is everything. The feel of being care, is much more important! Because these are emotions which couldnt be counted or quantify, it's an expression of love and care..
(from G.I. JOE lol~~)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Carrot who disappointed me, thanks for showing me your true self, and lost my faith and trust on you.
Now i've learned something.


To ALL the other, that you shud know who you guys are, thanks for accompanying me, thru my ups and downs.
Now i've gained appreciation and ya'all are MUCH appreciated. Love you~~~ ^^



=T H A N K Y O U=

4 comments:

miapatra said...

babe....*huggies*

wing wing neh neh said...

trust me trust u....
sumtimes its more den words cud express....
u fall, u learned, u gained, u will breakthrough....=)

木英 said...

老鹰之所以猎杀,并不是它凶残,那是它的本能,生存的本能。凶残是人们加诸于它身上的不客观的观点。

别人对你错误的、不谅解的想法随他们去好了.你只需做回你自己,对得起你自己,只要不是损人不利己的事,我都会支持你的, trustable friend.

T i s S u E said...

babe: hugss for u too

neh neh: yeah trust me, trust you =)
its MORE than words...
yea i wil breakthru, will be improved..=)

ng: u left comment on wrong post a? tis is not Eagle post la.. hahha
yea,Trustable fren, don forget me..