Monday, August 10, 2009

lonely......

its been quite a long time since my last post..
Was super duper busy for the past few weeks.

...assignments . assignments . assignments . assignments...

reli have sleepless nites. and finally, i was sicked!

:: flu+fever+runny nose+sore throat ::

thank god, im recover now. but still, i have NO appetite since i was sick. sad =(

thx to those who helped me wen im sicked, took care of me, and gave me medicine =)

=====================================================================

suddenly i felt im so so sooo lonely.

suddenly waves of weird feelings scrambled in my mind.

suddenly i lost my smile, my laughter...

when u see me laugh, i also dono whether its my true laughter, with happiness?
or its just a "reaction" according to the situation?

i would be the one, laughing so loudly, but deep inside, isit true that im happy?

yea i would be the loudest one, hahaha... but.............


i dont know what to do?
i dont know what i want?
i dont know what is this?

im just, just.... L O N E L Y.........

5 comments:

木英 said...

since after the breakup, i easily feel lonely, and it's lonelier than when i was single.

so lonely :( ...

T i s S u E said...

loneliness, is jz a period, to be passed.
what can u do is give Time to urself..
everything will be fine, everything will be alrite...

lonely ma find foreigners in alstom lor.. kao them kao them~~ hahah =))

船到桥头自然直。。。

木英 said...

but it's easily come but hardly go, it's really a bad emotion...

i feel i'm lacking of something, i know i'm lacking of something, but i don't know what it is. so the loneliness won't stop coming until i found it.

船还没到桥头已经历尽沧桑,破烂不堪了。。。

T i s S u E said...

hey c'mon, be positive!!
time wil cure u =)
don wory la... enjoy ur rafting tis weekend!!
have fun, for my part too~~~ hahaa

T i s S u E said...

ng, u noe,
my buddy told me:
-u r not alone
-whn a person is really alone is she lost all her love ones
-n u r not
-u still hv ppl who loves n cares for u

and i owes remember tis =)))