Friday, March 11, 2011

1 whole M O N T H

1 MONTH


im away from home for 1 MONTH
the faces i never see for 1 MONTH!!!
the blonde, the fat one, the thin one, the dark one, the muscular one, the one with tattoo, the tall one, the chicken one, the short one........................................


throughout this 1 month, i was struggling :-
about career
about my future
about my path
about my decision


career + future:
seriously this wont last long, im gonna get out of here soon!!
look and seek for better opportunities, 
that covers and pays me well!!


experience gained.....


path:
Adaptation takes T.I.M.E.


decision:
im trying to lower the risk, the pain and the cut that comes along
in the end, who's gonna get hurt??


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

!!!Today, Tonight!!!

im gonna go HOME
lots to do back at home
gonna be a hectic day, tomorrow...

 <3 W A I T   F O R   M E ,   I ' L L   B E   B A C K !!! <3

feeling nervous, why huh??? o.0

No comments: