Thursday, July 16, 2009

here i CoMe

still in hospital. im, reli worry abt HIM, im scared.

i cried today. i cried while i was on the phone with HIM. HE sounds ok, not tat weak as i expect. >.< HE's blur blur and always thought tat HE's going to be discharged from the ward. once the phone was passed over to HIM, i started to shake so as my voice, shaking. while i talked with HIM, i controlled my tone, stabilize my shaking tone, so that HE wont worry.

tears roll down, to my cheeks. my eyes are red. i went back to class, don1 anybody to notice my RED eyes.. don1 anybody to notice i've cried.

i cant concentrate in class. i kept recalling the incident 2 yrs+ ago..

bought ticket back IPoH tmr 130pm.



assignments? bring back n do. since i've rushed my part. almost completed. left the tough ones. come bac n continueeeee...... -.-

they from Sgpore oso can fly back, why cant i? im so near. i don1 to let myself regret again..
i reli have bad feelings.

im tired. im reli reli tired...... @@




well, get well soon!!
im coming back!!
pray hard =)
miss u n love you

1 comment:

ab-blogger said...

虽然我不知道发生什么事.但是你的决定是对的,回去吧.别让自己做后悔的事.
切记,珍惜身边人..
Assign可以再做过.还有,要照顾身体.